Question:
i need steps on how to grind/dance well at htis party?
Blonde002
2006-04-07 12:05:45 UTC
alright..well there's this dance tonite..at my school.and liek everyone is going..adngetting all dresed up and stuf..but i kinda didn't wanna go..cuz i went to the last homecoming dance..and it sux. also i was dancing with sum guys and it was imbarrasing that i ddin't relaly kno how to grind..so if you can.. tell me the BEST tips on how to dance and grind..Also today is my last chance to go..but i have no idea if i should go or not. the thing is if i do go, i wouldn't really kno who i should stick wih. last time i was with my freinds..they ditched me..and so that was a bad dance for me...
PLEASE HELP ME ..AND FAST!
Five answers:
thisismyname7
2006-04-10 08:32:21 UTC
First, you seem kind of young maybe the grinding can wait a bit. Besides that just move your hips in rhythm with the music, really listen to the beat. Start simply with a little movement, you can work you're way up to the popping and lockin.
someone,somewhere
2006-04-07 19:12:35 UTC
School dances can be such drama. If you don't think you're going to have fun, why go?

My tips for dancing with school age boys - dance as if you were having sex with them, standing up with your clothes on. No matter how bad you are at it, they will surely love it. And if you've never had sex, good for you! Go watch some stipper movies - and practice.
Ginobli14
2006-04-07 22:41:21 UTC
Don't stress over it, just dance what you feel is right, if you want to dance good, ask a friend that can to teach you.
~~*B*~~
2006-04-07 19:09:30 UTC
move your waste and wine your hips. Just shake!
Curt
2006-04-07 19:08:32 UTC
dont go