Question:
How much does Abby Lee Miller dance studio cost?
Stephanie Shaw
2012-02-21 18:48:23 UTC
I am watching the show now and i was just wondering. & I looked on google and couldnt find anything
Six answers:
2012-02-21 19:30:40 UTC
There is no telling lol. Its probably thousands per. a year, lol i'm trying to figure out why people would want to pay that to have there kid's hearts broken. Haha I guess its just a chance to be on tv.
ilive4fri
2012-02-21 22:15:21 UTC
The dance lessons are probably reasonably priced. It just depends on how many dance classes your child wants to take per week. But that's the minimum. Beyond that are costumes, private lessons, competition fees, and travel expenses. Most studios have different programs for different budgets. Somewhere else I read that the show stated they paid $16,000 a year. That might just be studio time. Plane tickets, hotels and bus charters each week can really increase the cost. As well as multiple custom costumes each week. One girl responded that her family paid around $87K in a year for her.
?
2015-04-21 23:58:24 UTC
I pay 10,000 a year and we do 3 regional competitions and one nationals which is average and we also don't travel across the country
Whyhayhayjay
2016-02-04 18:12:42 UTC
Lots
Sadie