Question:
what are you doing at your home?u answer now?
joshuacatubig_09927
2006-03-21 22:06:37 UTC
what are you doing at your home?u answer now?
Eleven answers:
lovergirl_reez
2006-03-22 03:56:34 UTC
Not at home right now, but if i WERE (which i SO wish i was) it would be either SLEEPING or reading a good book, or watching a good movie!
daringsham
2006-03-22 18:35:09 UTC
I'm not home, if I were I would be watching TV,reading a novel or what i'm doing now...surfing the web
PolishDancer02
2006-03-23 03:25:01 UTC
Going to dance ( Tap, Modern, Lyrical,and Jazz)
drsexymama4ever
2006-03-22 23:46:23 UTC
right now I'm answering your question
ice
2006-03-23 02:23:49 UTC
being bored pregnant and tired. nothing good to watch on tv and dont wanna play video games.
2006-03-22 15:08:12 UTC
I am answering your question
Aseem Kumar, Gurgaon, India
2006-03-22 16:03:02 UTC
Answering a stupid question.
starsofhope68
2006-03-22 06:08:05 UTC
Im totally doing somthing i shouldnt be doing ;]
2006-03-22 06:07:39 UTC
geting ready to go to work
practicallie_sane
2006-03-23 01:03:43 UTC
DANCING (with no rythm, ryhme, particular reason)
againstgoodygoody!
2006-03-22 08:12:35 UTC
nothing...cuz I'm not at home...peace*_^