Question:
how do you learn how to break dance and when is it too late? i realli wanna learn and im 14 years old so how?
fawkingsupergirl
2006-02-21 16:25:38 UTC
how do you learn how to break dance and when is it too late? i realli wanna learn and im 14 years old so how?
Seven answers:
2006-02-21 16:29:26 UTC
Search the internet, there are many, MANY different sites for learning it, (hint is to try searching stuff like break dance tutorial or things like that) and 14 is DEFINATLY not to late. Personally I like the site www.trickstutorials.com although its not breakdancing, its how to do sweet moves, and how to be in the shape to do it.
2006-02-22 00:28:53 UTC
You build a time machine and go back to the 1980's AND YOU STAY THERE or rent the movie Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
bluestarrr05
2006-02-26 00:01:56 UTC
that is a good question. i'm interested in dance and I want to know, too.
italknonsense
2006-02-22 04:41:21 UTC
u can learn when ever u want.......as long u have the so called heart
?
2014-06-15 09:05:05 UTC
tricky aspect look on over yahoo and bing it could help
bad_kittie001
2006-02-22 01:40:41 UTC
Ask my friend and he's awesome! (He's almost 3 years younger than you)
2006-02-22 01:11:43 UTC
2pts.