Question:
Are There any Pole Dancers out there?
dolphin62598
2006-03-23 11:42:28 UTC
I just started Pole Dancing and I LOVE it! It is the best workout that I have had in a long time and it makes me feel so confident. Are there any pole dancers out there that have tips and/or tricks for being sexy on the pole or any moves?
Three answers:
G*G*
2006-03-23 17:01:12 UTC
right here! I can turn upside down and right side up and swing around like a crazy monkey! hahahaha! I bet that sounds hot??
2006-03-27 05:49:43 UTC
the king of queens was the best

I am not a pole dancer I am a Pole teacher

Tip: Start out with a light meal when u eat before the session, if you r a beginner start out with just classical (Titanic music)get to know the pole and your body before u perform. U will have things hurt that u didn't know u had. IF u are in it already mid staged then just relax and let the music move u DONT move to the music>u will end up looking like a wet cat.
Smart Kitty
2006-03-23 11:43:42 UTC
OMG. Did you ever watch that episode of King of Queens about pole dancing? That was so freaking funny!

I think there are videos and classes you can take.