Question:
What do you pick from the menu?
2006-04-09 08:24:52 UTC
Ballet dancer, Belly dancer, Stripper, Break dancer, Salsa, Swing, or anything else.
Nine answers:
WannaRideQuietly
2006-04-09 08:26:41 UTC
Square Dance! Followed by Polka.
ezekielsdreams
2006-04-10 06:24:24 UTC
well ballet,belly, swing.

ballet are awsome to watch i use to help out with the stage for this one dance studio when they had recitals and a good ballet dancer is awsome.

belly dancer would be cool in a more intement realationship with some one.

But swing is awsome even with to left feet like yours trully. I have some friends that are really good at this.
Sully
2006-04-09 15:25:46 UTC
Tango
2006-04-09 15:25:37 UTC
Stripper thanks, and a side order of Belly dancers to GO
Trompie
2006-04-16 10:21:56 UTC
a belly dancer, is one of my favourites, they are very ''seducing''.

i see you forgot a ''lap dancer''
grey_sky_morning84
2006-04-09 15:32:12 UTC
"Get A Life", with a nice healthy side order of "Self Respect"... really good, you should try some.
2006-04-09 20:38:50 UTC
What about all 6, they're really good.
whitediamondlady65
2006-04-16 07:44:25 UTC