Question:
who is the best breakdancer of all?
2006-02-02 05:16:17 UTC
who is the best breakdancer of all?
Seven answers:
dummy
2006-02-02 05:18:58 UTC
i am just find me a peice of cardboard, a boom box and some parchute pants and i will show you how to break
Student
2006-02-03 20:02:06 UTC
My grandmother past away this week and I asked her that question before she passed over to the other side where the true great break dancers are,and she told me that she would find out for me,so if you really want to know you have to pass over,and when you arrive ask for grandma Jones.
Woodie
2006-02-03 14:45:59 UTC
To me my big cousin but people famous wise I'll have to say Common he nice wit it.
jeezy242000
2006-02-02 14:07:45 UTC
Crazylegs

OLDSCHOOL
2006-02-03 22:30:05 UTC
me of course.....watch out
candi_reitsma
2006-02-08 17:26:45 UTC
I AM! I BREAK EVERYTHANG WHEN I DANCE....LOL..........
2006-02-09 00:49:55 UTC
me! no duh! i'm a girl who drops it like it's hooottt on fiiire!